Our Board of Directors’ function is to govern and advise the most effective community-based non-profit cancer organization in its efforts to fight cancer (breast, cervical, colon, and prostate cancer) health disparities.
- Freddie White-Johnson, M.P.P.A., Founder & President
- Alfio Rausa, M.D., Chairman
- Michael Jones, RN, Secretary
- Nisha Lacy, Asst. Secretary
- Barbara Young, Treasurer
- Nathaniel Brown, M.D., Asst. Treasurer
- Carver Randle, Esq.
- Cass Pennington, Ph.D., Former Superintendent
- Jimmy Lacy
- Barbara Young
- Cannon Gordon, Ph.D.
- Tiffanie Young, M.Ed.
- Charles Carter, Prostate Cancer Survivor
- Kristie Reed, Wellness Work, Inc.
- Gloria Reed, Humphreys County
- Howard Austin, Community Health Worker (CHW)
- Bobbie Allen, Sunflower County’s CHW
- Lurann Thomas, Washington County
- Hattie Frank, Bolivar County
- Delilah Reed, Coahoma County
- Shenia Kirby Jones, City Alderwoman – City of Houston, MS
- Timothy Lampkin, Lampkin’s Consulting Firm, LLC
- Sammy Foster, CHW & Insurance Agent