Our Board of Directors’ function is to govern and advise the most effective community-based non-profit cancer organization in its efforts to fight cancer (breast, cervical, colon, and prostate cancer) health disparities.
- Freddie White-Johnson, M.P.P.A., President & CEO
- Nisha Lacy, Secretary & Asst. Treasurer
- Michael Jones, RN, Ph.D., Asst. Secretary
- Beverly Lee, Treasurer
- Gordon Cannon, Ph.D.
- Cass Pennington, Ph.D.
- Barbara Young, Treasurer
- Jimmy Lacy, (nephew of Ms. Hamer)
- Tiffanie Young, M.Ed
- Mark Dugo, Ph.D.
- Darryl J. Jefferson, M.Ed
- Charles Carter, Prostate Cancer Survivor
- Kristie Reed, Wellness Work, Inc.
- Gloria Reed, Humphreys County
- Howard Austin, Community Health Worker (CHW)
- Bobbie Allen, Sunflower County’s CHW
- Lurann Thomas, Washington County
- Hattie Frank, Bolivar County
- Delilah Reed, Coahoma County
- Shenia Kirby Jones, City Alderwoman – City of Houston, MS
- Timothy Lampkin, Lampkin’s Consulting Firm, LLC
- Sammy Foster, CHW & Insurance Agent